Ella was up next. She hadn't planned on getting her hair cut short, but after a torturous experience having her hair COMBED so it could be cut, she ended up getting the same exact haircut as her sister. They'd look like twins if the height difference between them didn't make it clear that there are YEARS between them (I personally think they look about four years apart rather than the mere two that separates them).
It's nice to see Sadie blaze a trail of her own since lately she can't decide to do anything unless she knows what Ella is doing. In fact, the other day she asked Ella what kind of underwear she was wearing so that Sadie could decide what kind of underwear *she* should wear. Which.... I don't know much about sisters, but that seemed a little strange to me.
The photos are from the zoo, where we spent the morning of the Fourth. I still can't believe the girls touched the goats. They are usually terrified of all animals, both large and small--with the exception of a few friendly dogs we know.
*I think the haircuts look better in person than they do in these photos.






No comments:
Post a Comment