So far it's 13 straight days of running. I'm superstitious, so I'll be glad to flip that over to 14 today. I have run at least one mile each day, with my shortest run at about 15 minutes (hard to say how many miles that is for me because I think our treadmill calibration is really off--it's got to be about 1.5) and my longest run (now that my cold is finally on its way out) at just over four miles. I had two really good outdoor runs this weekend (3 miles and 4+ miles). Honestly, from a running perspective, it doesn't feel like "enough" in terms of quality running. On the other hand, I probably wouldn't have run at all on about eight of those days, so I have to think 20 or 25 minutes trumps 0 minutes. And it just goes to show that no matter how time-crunched I really think I am, there's pretty much always time for 20 minutes.
The biggest drawback is that it's a LOT of laundry--even rewearing the same stuff a couple times in a row (yuck, I know). We wash all of our workout stuff separately and hang it to dry, so it's not "easy" laundry either.
My legs felt pretty good at the beginning, but they're starting to feel pretty tired now. Halfway there!
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment