Dean was home with the girls on Tuesday. We have this Halloween sign in our front yard that says "Boo!"
Apparently, Sadie walked up to it, pointed to each letter in turn, and correctly identified each one. Which really means only that she knows "B" and "O." But still--she's not even two!
Where does she learn this stuff??!
In Other News
People keep asking, so I should probably mention that we did find a new nanny. K started last week. Dean and I are so paranoid about her, too. It's been a bad few weeks for the girls since they have been sick, crabby, and are not sleeping well. Plus, they already got K sick. Fingers crossed that she does not quit!! Maybe our kids are just too miserable to watch? (Note that I say this after being up for FOUR hours in the middle of the night with Sadie, who is about one night away from going back to the Baby Store.)
Never did hear for certain what happened to Nicole. I think she may have broken up with her boyfriend and moved back to Baltimore. The perfect nanny who wasn't actually perfect. Laura... We miss you so!
Also, I was promoted last week! I'm a Senior Editor now. Which is basically just a fancy way of getting someone to do a lot more work for not much more money. BUT, I did get an office. And that rocks.
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment