5/17/2011

Everything* You Always Wanted to Know About Me (but Were Afraid to Ask)

*Per Ella's All About Mom Mother's Day book.
  • I like to run.
  • I get mad when my children lie. (This is true, probably the angriest I have ever been at Ella is when she lied to my face without breaking a sweat.)
  • I take my kids to the store. (Don't you wish I were your mom?!)
  • I am good at editing. (This is true, too; I am a kickass editor.)
  • I look good in my ball dress.
  • I do not like to clean.
  • I love Ella.
  • I am awesome because I take care of Ella.
  • I am fun when we go on vacation. (This is good because no one likes a wet blanket on vacation.)
  • I go crazy when Sadie whines. (I do loathe whining!)
  • I play swing tag with Ella.
  • My favorite food is pizza.
  • My favorite color is blue.
  • I like Ella to clean her room (probably because I hate to clean).
  • I am scared of loins. (YES! So true. Stick your loins in my face, and I will run for cover. Except she really meant "lions"; see, I caught that because I am a good editor. That, and because the picture is of a lion, not of loins.)
  • I clean the couch. (Totally didn't notice this one earlier and how freaking hilarious is it?)
That, folks, is me in a nutshell. All your burning questions answered. Ponder me no more.