“Life will suck if you are always wishing you’re doing something else. Life will rock if you realize you’re already doing the best thing ever.”
—Leo from Zen Habits (I actually got this from Beth at Shut Up and Run; if you are a runner and don't know who Beth is, you should really check out her blog. She talks about poop almost as much as my kids do during dinner)
[*I am not currently doing the best thing ever (eating a bagel), but I did have the best evening ever, with a four-mile family bike ride followed by a three-mile solo run.]
And two more just for fun and because you look like you could use a boost:
"There are as many reasons for running as there are days in the year, years in my life. But mostly I run because I am an animal and a child, an artist and a saint. So, too, are you. Find your own play, your own self-renewing compulsion, and you will become the person you are meant to be. "
And this one:





No comments:
Post a Comment