Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans. I came down with *something* yesterday. I thought I was hungover from Thanksgiving (though I didn't really drink THAT much), so I forced myself to swim some laps at the gym, but I just got increasingly unwell throughout the day. I took a nap, then took another nap, then slept about 12 hours. I had a nine-miler scheduled for today and thought for a long, hard time about going for it. But I haven't had much to eat or drink for the past two days, so that seemed like a recipe for disaster. Plus, I'm somewhat dizzy, so....
I feel like a slacker, but hopefully I'll get out for nine tomorrow.
Oh, and ALL of our fish have died of Ick. Lovely.
Can you think of any greater injustice than being surrounded by Thanksgiving leftovers but not having the appetite for them??
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment