11/08/2009

Knit One

I finally finished my very first knitting project--abandoned and restarted a bunch of times as I made various mistakes and tried to work out the kinks in this whole knitting thing. Truth be told, this is still not perfect. I had some trouble binding off (it seemed perfectly clear in class but when it was actually time to do it, I was completely lost), and I also had trouble weaving my yarn tails in. I weaved, and they weaved their little selves right back out. (In fact, I can see one of those pesky tails in this photo, which is driving me crazy!) But Ella doesn't seem to mind. She is not only using it as a scarf, she is also sleeping with it and watching television with it. Now if I could just remember how to purl, I could get started on my next project!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Awesome! I love that color and it looks so soft. No wonder E can't take it off.