What is WRONG with people? Seriously.
Exhibit A: I did someone a favor about a year ago. I probably shouldn't have. I had no reason to be nice to this person or help this person out (aside from the good karma that goes along with doing nice things, I guess) because said person most certainly wouldn't go out of his/her way to help me. Being nice is supposed to be its own reward, but this particular favor has bitten me on the ass a couple of times now, and I feel somewhat bitter about it. It leads me to wonder if there is such a thing as being too nice to other people. There shouldn't be, but this particular favor has only paid negative dividends so far.
Exhibit B: Someone accidentally copied the entire company on an e-mail. There have now been SEVEN e-mails about it, all along the lines of "Um, I got this e-mail and it wasn't intended for me." Yeah, we all did. And once that was established (after e-mail #2), I think it was safe to move on. Seriously, people, grow a brain.
Sigh.
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment