If you don't know Alex, I highly recommend that you get on a plane to WA and go meet him. (Okay, really, don't do that. It might be a little weird.) He is seriously one of the nicest guys I know. A big congrats to Lisa for snagging what may have been The Catch of a Century. Though in all fairness, Lisa seems pretty cool too.
In any case, Lisa & Alex wed last Saturday in a beautiful ceremony followed by a very lovely reception. It was a great party. And now all of my friends from college are married! Let's get started on the babies people! (Just kidding. If you feel a need, borrow of mine for a day first.)
Mere words can't do the wedding justice, so I'll leave it to the photos now. Sadly, I did not get one of Lisa (who looked absolutely ravishing!). Also, it's possible that I "stole" a few of these photographs from JC's Piacasa album, so if you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I'm in jail.
In closing, let's all wish Alex and Lisa a lifetime of happiness and a really rocking honeymoon!
A group of old (literally, though I should note that I am the youngest!) college friends





No comments:
Post a Comment