7/10/2007

Sadie's New Word

The other night, Ella had a bag full of green pepper to snack on. Sadie walked up to her and said, "Share!" Now anytime someone has a snack, Sadie walks up to them and demands that they share. Too funny.

The girls were up SUPER early today. In an attempt to avoid waking the rest of the house (our little friends A and C arrived yesterday afternoon), I put the girls into the car and headed to Douglas. We grabbed some coffee (for me) and muffins and had a little pre-breakfast snack. While we ate, Ella expounded on her very important job--namely taking care of her sister. She said she has to make sure Sadie doesn't fall down and teach Sadie important things like how to climb and bounce and jump. As we left the cafe, the older gentleman who was sitting in the outside area told me I had a very smart little girl.

Now we are back at the vacation house about to eat a second breakfast. And I'd just like to note: three 3-year-olds talk a LOT. Holy cow. There are a whole lot of questions flying around here.

No comments: