1/28/2009

Gym Sins

On the off chance that my recent installments of Inapporpiate Gym Behavior have peaked your interest, I bring you Gym Sins, which was forwarded to me by my friend Holli. See if you can figure out which item on the list particularly reminded her of an experience I had. (Note: If you're not a regular reader, the answer might escape you. Hope that doesn't cause you to get too "steamed." Hint, hint.) Note that #7 on the list is cell phone usage while on the treadmill. So I'm not the only person on planet earth that finds that particular offense annoying! Ah, pure, sweet redemption.

If any of you happens to see this posted on the wall at the Y, it totally wasn't me who put it there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed right out loud at the guy who had hairdryers in his shoes! What is wrong with people sometimes????

Laurie in OH