In the afternoon, we headed over to celebrate our friend T's third birthday. The girls had a blast playing with their friends and bouncing in the bouncy house. And Dean and I enjoyed the company of *our* friends, most of whom we met in college. Looking around, I had a moment where it just seemed so strange that all of us were suddenly parents. And not really "suddenly," since it's been 4.5 years now--at least for Dean and me. I think it's pretty cool that Ella and Sadie get to play with all of the offspring of friends that we've known for 10+ years now. Plus, it makes playdates a whole lot more fun when you enjoy the parents as much as your kids enjoy the other kids. It's interesting to see how our lives have evolved from meeting up at shows or bars on a Saturday night to meeting up in someone's backyard for a birthday party or BBQ on a Saturday afternoon. Man, we're all getting old!
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago






No comments:
Post a Comment