We took advantage of Sunday's beautiful weather and headed to the zoo. We saw the animals (though the girls were disappointed that both the camel and the polar bear were missing), had popcorn and cotton candy and took a spin on the merry-go-round and the paddle boats. As I told Dean, "In for a penny, in for a pound." I actually don't know how much money a pound represents.... In any case, the paddle boat ride was free (a benefit of being members of the zoo). Last year, I had to occupy a screaming Sadie while Dean and Ella went on the boat ride alone (Sadie was just too small). This year, Sadie came with and actually managed NOT to fall in the water, which was a wonder with all the wiggling she was doing. We saw some ducks, some geese, and a blue heron. Neat.
Some photos that I took myself, which explains the weird angles.
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago






No comments:
Post a Comment