1. Donuts for breakfast was a bad idea but that won't stop me from eating the second one.
2. Three Advil PMs is one Advil PM too many.
3. Insomnia sucks.
4. Working all the time sucks too.
5. Number 4 isn't really negotiable but that doesn't mean I can't complain about it.
6. Five hours of sleep is not enough sleep for me.
7. I am already thinking about skipping tomorrow's run (I like to think ahead when it comes to slacking).
8. I am not at all looking forward to the girls' participation in the Winter Showcase. If I had realized that paying $30 a kid for participation meant they would "perform" at two completely seperate times, thereby trapping me in that godforsaken gym for much of my Saturday, I'd have taken my $60 and bought booze with it instead.
9. It is hot as Hades in here.
10. Sleep deprivation does not bring out the best in me (neither does working all the time, but then again, see point number 5).
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





1 comment:
I feel for you on the sleep deprivation! I can't imagine being cheery for the kids either.
Post a Comment