Of course, since I'm a total badass (ha!), I kept on running. A mile later, I realized I was bleeding. So I've got the blood and the sweat. I'm pretty sure the tears will come some time soon. The trifecta of marathon training will be complete!
I had the bright idea to do my last mile on the track so I could make sure my Garmin is calibrated correctly (read: so I could hopefully find a technical reason for my recent slowness that has nothing to do with me actually being slow). But Garmin technology being what it is, I spent 15 minutes trying to remember how to calibrate my footpod before giving up, leaving myself with a two-miler for today. Pathetic. Lately I feel like I have no business training for a 5K, let alone a marathon. May your runs this week be better than mine was today!
So far this week: 30-minute swim, 2-mile run, first-class wipeout
Quote of the day:
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."





No comments:
Post a Comment