Widget is such a funny word, isn't it? Like weenus. Remember the weenus? Did you care about the weenus?
Anyhow, my Daily Mile widget won't update itself, which has been going on for some time now and which makes me insane. I don't know why it will not refresh itself. But I *have* progressed beyond 140 miles in the past month.
I'm now at 217 miles. I can't do math so I can't tell you how many miles have been accrued. It probably doesn't matter much since they were all slow. Of course, I keep forgetting to stop my Garmin, so Daily Mile has my last five-miler as a two-hour run. And my most recent "fastest" run at a 15-minute-per-mile pace. I may be slow, but I'm not THAT slow.
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





1 comment:
We'd all appreciate it if you interchanged the words widget and weenus. Thanks.
Post a Comment