Since I've dedicated a bit of time to Ella's recent adventures in independence, it seems only fair to give Sadie a bit of a shout-out as well. To wit: On Saturday, Sadie stayed in the daycare at the gym for an unprecedented hour! The last two times I have attemped to drop her off there, I've gotten the dreaded page about 10 minutes into my workout: "Could the mother of Sadie please return to Amazing Kids?" Once there, I would find poor Sadie crying her little eyes out. But on Saturday absolutely no tears were shed!
Inch by inch, my kids are growing up. Luckily, Sadie still sleeps like a newborn, so I'm not mourning the loss of those baby days just yet! Heck, there are four-month-olds out there that sleep better than Sadie. (A post for another time.)
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment