Sadie is nearing 17 months. And, as I have pointed out to anyone who shows even a passing interest, she is STILL nursing in the middle of the night. Now, to some people, 4 A.M. might *seem* close enough to morning. Heck, for a while, I was thrilled with 4:00 because it was such an improvement over what we had been getting. But now I have decided: Enough is enough. No more middle of the night snacks!! I told Sadie as much last night when we were nursing before bed. She said: "Huh?"
I guess she wanted to see whether or not I was serious. Because she woke at 3:00. Dean went in. And boy, was she mad! I could hear her calling for me and crying. But she settled down after a few minutes and slept until 6!!!!!!!
Could an uninterrupted night of sleep possibly be in my future??
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment