If things had gone according to plan today, you would now find a race report from the Fall Color 5K. Instead, Dean and I DNS (which means "did not start").
Here's why:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/1203656,hitrun100508.article
This article says it all better than I can. My brother is in the ICU. They expect he will lose his left leg from the knee down. Actually, they don't "expect" that. It's pretty much a given. The police are seeking the driver of the hit and run vehicle.
Please keep my brother in your thoughts and prayers.
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear that! Your brother and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts.
That's terrible news. I'm very sorry.
I'll be thinking about you and your family. I'm so sorry this happened, and I really hope they catch the driver.
Hi Natalie... Im your moms cousin I adore you and your brother and I have been praying for Michael since I talked to your Aunt G. LOVE AND PRAYERS TO ALL. Carol
Post a Comment