10/16/2008

You Might Be Able to Help....

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2008/10/man-who-lost-leg-seeks-hit-and-run-driver.html

By now, most of you know what happened to my brother last week. Our family is still dealing with a sense of loss and also trying to figure out how to deal with the medical expenses associated with this tragic injury. On the positive side, Michael is doing very well. He's in high spirits and is focusing on the positives. His courage is nothing short of heroic.

We know this is a long shot. But if we can spread the word about this vehicle and its damages, we're hoping we can track down the driver and get some closure for Michael.

Thanks, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope this works. I can't imagine why someone wouldn't stop in this situation, since it was clearly an accident.....unless he or she was under the influence. And if that is the case.....please God let someone find this person ASAP! Get him or her the heck off the roads.

I am glad to hear Michael is doing so well. He is in my thoughts every day.

Laurie in OH