I'd post total stats, but *someone* threw away the calendar where I was tracking miles and minutes. WTF? The people around here... Suffice it to say that I ran every day between November 30 and December 25, which I think totals 26 days. I did at least a mile every day. My longest run was 4+ miles.
The girls were really into my effort and took turns crossing off the days and writing the times on the calendar grid I printed. It's interesting the days that I found time for a run when I never would have thought time existed. But it's definitely true that a few things conspired to make my effort a successful one:
- Working from home (I was able to jump on the treadmill during work hours more than once)
- Having a treadmill upstairs
- Having older kids that I could stick in front of a Power Rangers episode (or two)





No comments:
Post a Comment