Sadie has been battling a tough cold. And this morning, she got herself so worked up that she literally made herself sick.
So Dean and I are trying to take care of Sadie, but it's made all the more difficult by Ella, who is hovering--and practically in tears. "What's wrong with my sister?!" she demanded. She was asking so many questions about Sadie's "condition" that I could barely think. I'll admit, it was the tiniest bit frustrating.
Finally, we get Sadie calmed down a bit, and Ella announces to Sadie that she's just going to step into her room to get dressed. "I'll be right back," she assures Sadie (who honestly at this point just wanted mommy or daddy).
Then Ella comes back into Sadie's room and tells us that she's going to get dressed in there instead. "So Sadie can see me," she says.
How does your heart not melt over something like that?
It's not just this one time either. Nine times out of ten, if Sadie is upset, Ella will make funny faces in an attempt to cheer her up.
I gotta say: The sister thing is pretty cool. Such lucky little girls!
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment