You might think that the fact that I haven't posted much lately means that nothing of consequence has been taking place. But you'd be wrong. In the past few weeks, we've taken TWO trips to the zoo (two different zoos, too!) and one trip to the aquarium. We've also celebrated Christmas three times and had an out-of-town guest. Yep, we've been busy. Could that possibly explain why I'm absolutely exhausted lately?We visited the aquarium last week with Ella's little sch0ol friend (AKA boyfriend) M. It's hard to get good photos at the aquarium since flash photography is prohibited. But I did manage to get two that I liked.


Here's a photo of Ella and me at the zoo. We tried to include Sadie as well, but she wasn't inclined to cooperate. Remind me next year that attending the Zoo Lights celebration ends in tears EVERY single year, will you? Actually, Ella had a blast. And Sadie did remarkably well until her little hands got cold...
Here's a photo of Ella and me at the zoo. We tried to include Sadie as well, but she wasn't inclined to cooperate. Remind me next year that attending the Zoo Lights celebration ends in tears EVERY single year, will you? Actually, Ella had a blast. And Sadie did remarkably well until her little hands got cold...






No comments:
Post a Comment