I had a dozen good reasons for not working out today:
--It's cold out.
--I'm tired (certain people in my house have not been sleeping).
--I have a sore throat.
--My knee hurts.
And, my all-time favorite excuse: I forgot to bring a towel, so I won't be able to shower after.
But it's Wednesday. That's the thing. And scheduled (albeit in pencil) on my planner for today is a three-mile run. And if I try to shuffle this run to another day, it messes up the rest of this week's training schedule. And let's face it: It only costs $2 to RENT a towel at the Y.
So I ran. Granted, I only did 2.5 miles instead of 3 (see excuse #4 above). And I was technically supposed to run outside with K tonight. That was my original plan. However, there are three inches of snow on the ground, and it's 11 degrees. Still, I ran.
There might be something to this training thing.
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment