First it was the pancakes. After one failed attempt to make pancakes, I had given up for years. Then, several months ago, I tried again (after a coworker noted how EASY it is to make pancakes) and was successful. So now I can make pancakes, which is a skill most people my age mastered YEARS ago.
And now this. Yesterday, I used our gas grill for the VERY first time. No applause necessary, really. Okay, maybe you could applaud a tiny bit.
I made BBQ chicken, potatoes, and corn. And with the exception of timing the chicken wrong, I did a pretty good job. The world is my oyster now. Just imagine all the culinary delights I can dish up.
Not only that, but get this: While I was grilling, I also vacuumed out the car. Just call me Wonder Woman.
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment