Since I'm even too tired to blog about it, I'll just give you a brief recap and let the photos tell the story. Weekend events included:
- Errands
- A long run of 8.5 miles (maybe *that's* why I'm so tired?)
- A block party at my aunt's house; highlights for the girls included playing with cousin Liam, the joy of riding bikes in the street, and the goody bags
- A trip to Brookfield Zoo (aka the "big" zoo); highlights included petting the manta rays, a ride on the carousel, playing at the zoo park, and watching the polar bears swim
- Errands
- Approximately 10 hours of work (maybe *that's* why I'm so tired?)
Photos, for your viewing pleasure can be seen here.
There's also a selection of favorites below. Enjoy!
Ella and Sadie with second cousin Liam at the block party
The four of us at the zoo
Just the girls
Sadie models my sunglasses
Ella and Sadie were telling each other secrets at lunch (I think Ella was trying to get Sadie to do something naughty.... I love this photo of them--the perfect "sister" photo
Carousel ride






No comments:
Post a Comment