7/10/2008

It's Cool Whip! But It Comes in a Can!


I'm going to come right out and warn all of you dear unsuspecting readers: This has nothing to do with the girls. I realize this blog is called "Girls Just Want to Have Fun," but it's my blog, and I can blog about cool whip if I want to. Plus, well, you know--there's plenty of fun things to do with whipped cream, which I won't get into here since it's a family-friendly blog. Shoot me an e-mail if you can't figure out what those fun things might be.


Anyhow, I just saw a commercial that may change my life. And yours too.


Okay, not really. But did you know that Cool Whip comes in a CAN now?? A freaking can!


I want to rush right out and buy some. Dean, ever the voice of reason, insists that I cannot buy canned Cool Whip because we have a big ole tub in the freezer, which has been languishing since a failed baking experiment that took place on Father's Day. Honestly, people. Someone as cute as I am can't also be expected to be a good cook. I figured out pancakes and the gas grill. What more do you want from me??


What I'm really, really curious to know is how Cool Whip in a can is different than regular whipped cream. On the commerical, it looked JUST like regular whipped cream. It didn't have that weird consistency that Cool Whip usually has.


Well, what Dean doesn't know won't hurt him. I can guarantee you that this household will have a can of Cool Whip on hand before the weekend is out.

No comments: