8/21/2008

Oh Well in THAT Case....

Last night, Sadie was doing her usual take two hours to fall asleep routine. She's usually fairly self-sufficient about this at least, unlike Ella who sometimes calls us into her room six or seven times for random nonsense (unless she skipped her nap, in which case she is out before I even leave the room, practically). Sadie very rarely calls us back into her room, so when she started calling for Dean last night, I figured she had a genuine need. She had called him in her room a few nights before to reveal that she had undone her diaper--definitely something we needed to address before morning!

So she starts calling for Dean last night, and I went into her room to see what was up. "Where's Daddy?" she demanded. I told her he was busy and asked what she needed Dean for. Her response? "I just love him."

Um, okay. I got Dean for her. I mean, how do you argue with that kind of logic?

No comments: