So, Ella needs new shoes. Her current sneakers (pink Vans) are getting too small. She requested blue shoes this time. And being the dedicated parents we are, both Dean and I have done searches on Zappos for blue shoes in Ella's size. Purple, too, since she originally asked for purple then switched to blue.
In our search (yes, we obviously have too much time on our hands), we found these shoes. And they have both blue AND purple in them.
Obnoxious Princess Light-Up Shoes
But I hate them.
So she is getting these instead
Blue Vans
She actually did select these shoes when presented with a few options (all of them Vans). However, she has not seen the Princess shoes.
I'm the meanest mom in the world. But really? We already have Princess sandals. I no longer get to choose her clothes. Can I not exert my influence so that she has at least one pair of
hip (po) shoes?
Actually, though, I just came across this article:
And I'm thinking: Hey, at least I'm a better parent than these people!
:)
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





2 comments:
The Disney maniac in Ohio has no comment.
(But tell Ella she is welcome to come to Dayton to shoe shop with me and Audrey ANY time if her taste is not in line with her parents).
:)
My mom has actually been dying to buy Ella some light-up shoes. Hopefully she won't see this....
Post a Comment