I spent the first part of Mother's Day soaking wet as I ran the United 5K in support of finding a cure for breast cancer. I'll admit, I grumbled a bit about getting up at 6:00 on Mother's Day only to find a deluge of rain awaiting me. But the event itself was full of spirit, and I don't think I could have found a better way to kick off Mother's Day.
I returned home soaked to the bone, but I managed to sneak in a hot bath before settling down to homemade waffles and presents! The girls got me a running skirt and tank, which Ella picked out. It actually matches! If I ever get a chance to race in nice weather, this will be the outfit I'll choose!
After naps for everyone in the family (a rarity these days since E rarely naps anymore), we headed to my SILs for a lovely dinner, drinks, and a dip in the hot tub.
Here are some pics of me and my lovely girls. The initial shot of Sadie is a freebie just because I didn't include any of her in my T-ball post.






No comments:
Post a Comment