Sadie, that's who.
Here are some Sadie-isms from the past few days:
Sadie: "Why is this worm so *wiggly*?"
Sadie to Dean: "I have a secret to tell you!"
Dean: "What's the secret?"
Sadie: "I forgot it."
Sadie to me during her midnight pacifier call: "I need a noodle."
Me: "Where is your mouth?" (as I grope around in the dark for her pie hole)
Sadie: "Just HAND it to me!"
And one from Ella (that most normal people probably won't find funny. Maybe you had to be there):
We were talking about Pre-K 4 and how all the kids from the current Pre-K 4 class will be moving to kindy and how there will be new kids with Ella's current(Pre-K 3) teacher.
Ella: "So what are we doing to do? [referring to the kids in her class right now] Die or something?"
[I know this doesn't seem very funny, but the matter-of-fact tone of her voice when she said this was pretty hysterical. Don't worry I was quick to explain--AGAIN-- that she will be in Mrs. C's class next year, along with the rest of her classmates. My kids are obsessed with death lately.]
liam's college graduation!
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment