I think it's a testament to my fine mothering skills that I told them this wasn't safe while simultaneously snapping pictures of it.
In other news, I got my hair cut toda
It's significantly shorter--chin-length. Hopefully it's not a "mom" haircut. Dean keeps cautioning me on the dangers of a mom haircut, which he defines as "short with no style." I'd like to think this is sort of the hip mom haircut, but I guess that remains to be determined.
It caused significant confusion for Sadie though. She did a double-take when I walked in the door, then said, "How come your hair is longer?"
She eyed me suspiciously for about 20 minutes before she finally let me come near her.
Ella likes it, but then it was Ella's idea--sort of. I asked her if I should get my hair cut short, and she said that I should. Between the new running clothes and the hair, I've been styled by a four-year-old. This can't be good.
Unfortunately, I have no hair-styling skills, so this is the best this particular haircut will ever look. As long as I'm listing faults, I should tell you that I also have no directional skills. I couldn't tell you which way is north if you held a gun to my head. I was also told this week that I complain a lot. I have many faults, people. What can I tell you? But I'd have to say that inability to style my hair is probably my biggest fault.
If, despite my many grievous faults, you still want to be my friend, you can sign up here.





No comments:
Post a Comment